30 November 2009

Rosey Posey Wedding Cakes

Cupcakes and cutting cake are decorated in embossed fondant, gorgeous handmade roses, a sugar pearl and sweet little ivy leaf.


(All cakes are covered with fondant icing over buttercream/ganache)
 
Rosey Posey Wedding Package 

1 x 15 cm double layer White Chocolate Mud cutting cake
with White Chocolate Ganache                                             $ 170.00
60 x Tahitian Vanilla and Strawberry Cupcakes 
with Strawberry Liqueur Buttercream                                    $ 540.00

1 day hire of 5 tier perspex cupcake/cake stand                     $ 40.00
Delivery, set up and stand retrieval the following day              $ 50.00
                            
                                                         Total Package         $ 800.00
Note: If you would like to view/purchase a "Precious Moments" collectable figurine for the cutting cake please follow this link..

4 comments:

  1. Really lovely, I'm just about to do some red roses I hope they turn out half as good as these. Well done. I'm not a masive strawberry fan but these made me want one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you both so much, the set up was sooo much prettier in real life. I was really very happy with the roses and the whole two tone effect.
    SS, your work is always fantastic, I'm sure the roses will look beautiful.
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are the best. My sister is always speaking how great Sugarbloom Cakes is, but I never had the chance to visit your blog until now. So, I can say she was not wrong at all.

    ReplyDelete

.: Email Sugarbloom :.